Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

LOOK BEYOND REALITY

I've been viewing this world for 17 yrs and i'm looking forward to count more.yep, life sometimes is hard to deal with but the fact is : Life is hard when you let it to be HARD. I read so many books that really inspire me and made me see the real objective of LIFE. Hey, look yourself infront of the mirror and try to observe yourself, are you contented to what you see? Read this fact: Humans have too many insecurities but when you convert those insecurities to acceptance you'll realize that insecurity comes to a person who's never contented with the way his life go.Yes, i,myself have so much insecurities but i learn to value myself as i travel and search the real meaning of myself. I'm DIFFERENT, so what?! We're created with each uniqueness thats why no one entitle to ask why are you like that? You live in this world not to please everyone but to value yourself more and more.

You know what? I'm proud to say that before anyone else in this world i always make myself FIRST.Yep selfish comes to your mind right? but hey analyze it very clearly. I opt to make myself in first list of my priority because i believe you can't do something without making your self realize every love you can give to others. If i don't prioritize myself I can't extend my hand to others who indeed need my Help. If i gave everything i have who'll give me strength to capture more life? Remember that yourself is the most important! There's nothing wrong in putting self in first priorities. You'll eventually feel tired,restless and unhappy but if you learn to value yourself and appreciate some mistakes you made i can perfectly say you live your live to its fullest. Problems, mistakes, Sadness, Tired, failure are some facts in this world that we need to accept. Hello? without those "nega" things in this world i don't think a person will be better. Failure comes but learn to stand for a person has chances as long as he live in this world. View life in its simplest form for you to take it slowly but perfectly ok.

SHARE: If you'll just watch my family you'll say i belong to a happy family but one fact i'll reveal : we have our differences as human and particularly belief in life. Despite those differences my dad accept it at the same time we value the freedom he had given us. Maybe that's one secret for a family to work. Learn to lend your ear and apply some thoughts that can help you deal with your own world plus communication counts the most. Hold each others hand in times of trouble and value the trust each one gives.

FACT: In times of burden FRIENDS and FAMILY hold you and give you the best care. They're the one who'll guide you to the best direction at that that you don't view it clearly. They'll made you feel appreciated. So treasure them the way you treasure yourself for they're the most important wealth a human will have.

No comments: