Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, June 15, 2007

Wooh Start

Kadarating ko lang dito sa tarlac from manila. It's tiring. After june 12, it's independence day, but believe me it's our first day in school. Sa first day isang prof lang ang nag-attend saamin, PE pa Grrrr. the next day is wednesday, an official holiday for me, it's my rest day. Thurs: grabeng araw. Lahat ng prof dumating. It's trying at the same time nakakapressure kasi si arch. yatco at engr. guevarra lang ang na-meet ko na. History of arch. prof: it's like a hell staying inside his class(good luck na lang sa atin mga blockmates). well nothing much at first week but a shit of stupidity at a cup of foolish things happen. I miss my fiend who used to be at different section or decided to transfer to other school.

Well honestly, i don't know how i'll survive this sem. Sometimes i felt down ung tipong feeling ko di ko na kaya. Ayokong isipin na mahina ako but can't erase the fact na nagdadalawang isip ako. I don't have any chance to turn back. This course i once choose so i'll pursue it despite the fact na pagod siya't parang hindi ko kaya. I'll do my best to finish this for me and my parents. God have purpose for i'm willing to know it day by day with different plates from different unexpected prof. In college, expect the unexpected!

Sa mga ka-blockmate ko: congrats dahil survivor tayo.Kaya natin yan mga pare. Patutunayan natin na mali si arch. *toot*. Guys sama-sama sa puyatan. Hope maging close tayo. Sa lahat din ng 2 or 3 section na natira sa IARFA 2006 CONGRATS...Go go go! Start with the box for you to get out from that box of pressure and stress moment of College architecture student life.

No comments: