Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I hear by say...



Ordinary seems to be redundant as I describe how to be in my shoe but this word came to be a real thing as you try a day of who I am. Like a little kid, I play as if world offer the same thing tomorrow. Like I saw in a movie, happiness is permanent like the phrase ‘happy ending’ seems to be the end of the story. But later on I came to realize I need to grow up and discover what’s true beyond I thought.

As I grow, I meet many people who came to be a part of my world. I accept these people as part of my growing world. But life offer the best yet made me realize the word WORST. Though some stays I still felt bad about the fact that one day everything’s going to end. Pain kills a bit of guts and later on I recognize one purpose to go on. IT’ ORDINARY as this word force to bounce back to what’s life for me means. I just need to accept how world plays in. It’s a game, a tough game that a player needs to find strength but acknowledge weakness. Failures do occur like prices to grab and appreciate. I thought life is just that simple, I need to cry and feel happy at once but it’s more than those two sentiments. Life is more of winning games, heroic shots and excellent talent. Life came to be a game of not just winning but more of gaining. It’s more of simple things but appreciated effort. It’s more than talent it’s actually the passion plus the heart.

Communication counts as you continue stepping your foot forward. It’s an indication of risk yet I’m willing to take a step. Giving up didn’t missed to cross my mind but I’m blessed with people who got a big heart to share a piece of it to me. Family didn’t go as they stay like a true guardian who follows every steps and blocks the wrong way. No one wants to fall as I never want myself to drop down. I keep myself stand despite mistakes pain and faults. I find those fall down like a part of growing and leading to make myself better.

A cup is being shared but the taste is never been considered as own. Being me is as simple as having but feeling contented yet willing to learn and want to feel the experience. I don’t want to stop but I enjoy the feeling of contented.

No comments: