Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, December 23, 2007

WHO GONNA MAKE THINGS REAL?

Battles start early when i'm about to go outside my mom's womb. After i was born, struggles start crawling that threatens me like a ghost. Life becomes tough as i grew up but ahead from those dark shadows i learn after mstakes. Who gonna make things real?

Family continuouslybeen consistent though natural misunderstanding happens but communication is still a savior. My life is a private space accesible to a public rooms. With own characteristics and have simple environment, identity starts to be criticize. Family is like a given thing to someone's life, they know their roles as well as i where spot i do belong. With them, it's a REAL deal.

Friends came to be on a track. they gain one spot to go inside a prvate space of my LIFE. But friends are not all qualified to come inside. They need a test as who gonna passed the examination to get a gate pass entering the inner me. Unfortunately, some of them wasn't able to fet a gate pass... :c I thought firendship is like just simple beso-beso done by every close one. But like beso-beso, other our meaningful but most of it are nonesense. Like who i am... I enjoy being ME... I value what's in ME and EVERYTHING ABOUT ME! That's what friends are. A presentation is more impressive as RELATIONSHIP comes alive.

No comments: