Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, February 15, 2008

Belated Happy valentine's day everyone


First and foremost, i'd like to thank everyone na nakasama ko kahapon and kay ate paw, di kita makakalimutan at lasdt may nagbigay ng chocolate sa akin sa araw ng mga puso.hahaha

It's been how many days or months since the last time i cry. Crying out much pain i want to release and saying whatever comes across my mind that seems to be painful as ever. Laughing is never welcome. Silence kills me little by little. Talking is like a therapeutic massage that lessens tension and depression. I'm HURT. Why? I really don't know. I just felt growing up seems to get colder and colder. I get tired and want to give up. I hardly see the reason of going on. I can't think of something to do whole God give me so much time. How will i go on without knowing where to go?

I'll be happy if anyone of you guys finally have someone to cry on. Not thinking my own happiness, i really love to see everyone grow old with someone to hold your hand. Life isn't fair right? Time table? ddduuuhhh? That one doesn't exist. It's more of doing and knowing what you like. 10 times left out? hahaha at least getting better i assume. I have to go on, i don't have any choice but to move forward. Let me see A year after. Is it gonna be the usual day?


Pain kills my hope
Crying seems to be the last option
Thinking what happened yesterday
Is like killing myself over and over agan

I hope one day I'll be okay
Without thinking who I am the next day
Getting tired of having the same old day
Makes me question what really missing about being I am

I love having them
But time seems too short
That having time with them is a waste of time
Not because it's unworthy
But because we're up to too many responsibilities

I get tired of waking up
I felt lost sleeping in the evening
Ihate being ALONE
But that's the only time to know myself better

Dreaming my life for the next 10 years
Left 10 times to my old mates
Giving myself 10 reasons why I'm 'you know'
Is like declaring MUST why God let us go on while giving things up.

No comments: