Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, April 21, 2008

what do you think?

hai summer was been boring... it's like this: wake up aroung 10 am, eat, watch tv or surf net, eat, play infront of the computer,eat then watch until 10pm then read book. pretty boring right?

nagkwekwentuhan about my college life, i've been vocal about the fact na mahirap. i even try making them feel na i'm not happy which is true right? But i think it's not effective. my dad doing a reverse psychological. he keep saying that pagsak na raw ako kung siya ung maggregrade sakin hoping i get challenge but unfortunately i'm not challenge at any point. i told my mom that i'm not challenge when people trying to put me down. i even get depress. then she told me that my dad felt about it and their laughing about it. well i think i got no choice right?

No comments: