Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm longer teen

twenty years pissed me off. not actually literal pissed off pero syempre parang waaah twenty na ako? parang kailan lang, entitile akong mag baby talk pero ngayon? i don't think so.

Today, everything is different from how i'll celebrate it to how i look forward the next day after that special day. Last year, my wishes are too specific but for now i just simply want a life that a young lady wants, A happy and worthy life to live. I know how life will be tougher as i grow old but i don't care about it, as long as the people who'll loved me despite distance will stay, i couldn't asked for more.

I'm up to different things in my life and i've proved it. Living new life with strange environment is not easy but to tell you, I really love it. I missed everybody but those misses make me feel determined to do good and be better.

WISHES:

-a life with someone i can trust with

-a day with a trustworthy people surrounds me

-a happy life with a possitive outlook

-Friends who'll keep in touch no matter what

-a wonderful year with lots of laughter and smile

*thank you GOD for giving me so much, for looking after my loved one and for entrusting the life i have right now. I possitively see a bright future, i reckon of a happy life i'll have and without you those life i wished to have won't be possible. Thanks for everything. You lend me a life and i hope i make my life worthy. I feel sorry about those times i can't be the person you expect me but i do my best to prove my worth. Salamat sa mga taong hindi ako iniwan, though dun sa mga times na hindi ako sigurado at dun sa mga times na kailangan kong mamili hindi niyo ako iniwan. I owe you everything, and to this special day, i offer that day with you holding my hand

to Joy:

happy birthday! I can't wish of anything but a life with a very fulfilling life you wish you'll have. I can't wait to be with you here. Be good, i know you will. Just keep holding on, you'll never go wrong i'm telling you. I love you i know you know how much i really do. Just love the life GOD gives you and everything will come along.

No comments: