Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, June 8, 2007

tears behind smiles

I'm just an ordinary creature created by god. Blessed with so much at sobrang nagpapasalamat ako. Di ako genius but my classmate gave their trust to me, gets mo? Never felt to be one of top ten students pero sa mga final exams namin isolated ako together with top ten and it felt great kasi in some way may napatunayan ako. Highschool life is the best that nothings compare.

Nung bata ako, kailangan ko pang mag-ipon ng money from my allowance to buy a new shirt or have something na gusto ko. I felt pity pag nakikita ko ung ibang bata na same ng age ko na holding money and able to buy what kind of food they want samantala ako i just sit at my chair inside the classroom with my twin sister and eat what my mother prepares. But now, after 11 years, narealize ko na ang bad ko pala noon na napaka- unconsiderate ko. I now realize why my parents let me experience does things. I'll admit may times na we can't have everyting na ung simpleng makabili ka lang ng new dress di pwede kasi di kaya, naexperience ko un. Na-experience ko rin na i give-up ung money i used to keep just to continue my studies sa isang private school. Pinaglaban ko un sa parents namin. Ayokong lumipat sa isang public school, not because i under estimate the ability to mold sa public school pero syempre iba ung environment doon. Feeling ko matatagalan akong i embrace ung atmosphere meron doon. Alam ko di biro ang magpa-aaral sa isang private school to consider na kambal kami. After magdecide ng parents namin na wag na kaming ilipat, i felt relieve and thankful ako.We're able do graduate on that private school carries lessons and teaching na makakatulong sa pag conquer ko sa real world. Thanks to our parents na nagsumikap at nagpakastrong para saamin.Thanks din kay God kasi He never hold down.

Being what i am is just simple, i go to school, go home every sat, do those school works, have time to communicate to other friend who now study to different school. Npaka-ordinaryo ko compare sa isang girl na rich, i mean isang prinsesa na tinitingala at minamahal ng lahat. I once dream to be a princess, it's just normal. I once dream to be on a shoe of a popular girl. Marami pang dream na ngayon i set aside and happy sa kung anong meron ako. Marami na akong na touch na life and have listen to different stories that inspires me. Simple lang mabuhay sa mundo. If i'll let it complicated, ako lang ang mahihirapan. Di man ako isang super model o kaya famous rich kid at least i'm part of this world and have some of the things those famous one have.

Almost 18 years, I choose to be where i am right now. I had learn so much na i can share to the next generation. I had touched lives of people na sa tingin ko masaya na ngayon. I gain the respect of the people i'm please to have. I learn a lot from old mistakes to each failures i'd faced. I hope i can stay for who i am. I hope i can be better(always).

Di ako perfect creature. I sometimes cry, felt disappointed and have worries in life pero i'm still here,ready to take charge of what life offer. Nasaktan man ako nung ibang tao i still choose to stand and feel proud of who i am.Nagkamali man ako bilang tao pero still my friends accept who's me and i thank them. Behind those smiles i have, may mga luhang tumutulo,di dahil gumigive- up na ako kundi dahil i accept the fact the tao lang ako na nasasaktan din. I may be inadequate but i try my best to be worthy. Contentment is the key to live life like no one does. Remember that life offers the best things but not all best things are needed. Choose those adequate things that may hold on to you in times of sadness. Value those little things you have. Enjoy things for life is too short. Accept the fact na ikaw yan at hindi siya. Embrace the good things meron ang iba at set aside ung bagay na hindi ikaw.

I'm ready to face who i am. Without asking. Without pity feelings. With accpetance. With love.

I'm Contented, So why to ask.

No comments: