Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Day by day experience

Life is a matter of taking a step. Though i'm vocal to everyone i daily meet about the fact na i felt i step the wrong foot from the first day of school year awww? :(. 18 years of stay in this lovely world, Hay naku, Nakakaloka ang mga experience ko. My life is much of ordinary but i manage to add flavor. I learn a basic thing that i used in every step. Taking that simple lesson to complicated situation is some kind of help kasi nababalance ko ung mga bagay na sa tingin ko uneven.I'll admit na may pag ka-iresponsible ako pero hello, human being lang din ako, i can't be so perfect. I thank those people na hindi sumusuko sa lahat ng bagay na meron ako.Hindi sila nakalimot na mag-extend ng hand. Thanks kay god na hindi humintong mag-guide sa path ko.I'm looking forward for more step with lesson at my shoulder to carry and share to each and everyone i'll touch.

No comments: