Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, July 21, 2007

long way to imagine

i've been in my most crucial stage of my life and i hope i'm taking it little by little to answer those confusing stage of my life. Guys, you've hold my hand exactly the way it must be. You've stay perfectly in times i really need someone to lean on.Thanks for inspiring and for keep believing.

Napakahabang linggo ito para saakin.Nakakapagod pero go go para rin. Sorry sa mga nadamay sa problema ko. Sana di kayo magsawa. Makikinig ako pero i still have the last say about the situation i'm into right now.I'll try my best to survive. Thanks kay daddy ko na sobrang nadamay sa problema ko.Maraming salamat sa pag-intindi saakin. Sana di ko kayo madisappoint kasi yun ung pinaka - huling gusto kong maparamdam sa inyo.Sorry kung weak ako.Sorry kung nagiging mahina ako infront of everyone.Sorry kasi di ko kinakakaya.Pero i'll start thing again.Do the usual thing.Get back what was lost. regain the feelings i felt unhealthy.

Btw, Kapapanod ko lang ng harry potter with my very best people i have, be-be at si sister.Nakita nga rin namin si ma'am lala,waah nakakamiss.Sensya na mukhang malabong mag home coming kami.Due to school demands once again sorry talaga. exciting na rin ako sa august 05,hahahaha.UAAP nanaman.Go feu! we'll watch again nila baby,joy,ge,chen,frids and someone i don't know. I just have to thank god still.Love you all guys.Keep holding my hand ha?

No comments: