Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, September 6, 2007

is it final?

I view life like a positive one but right now, i really don't know what's next. I anna clear things in my mind.. i value everyone's opinion but i still have the last guts of all the decision. I don't wanna blame anyone else, i just hope after this sem i had finally decided what way to go. FOCUS, something that lacks at this point of time. actually ngayong araw na ito di ako pumasok, sama kasi pakiramdam ko.Sobrang dami ng iniisip plus other realization na lately ko lang napagtanto. Ang GULO talga ng utak ko ngayon. i really don't know what to do..waah maprapraning na ako. got my midterm tomorrow... hai -.- hirap ng buhay estudyante. i dream to many scenario of every situation pero grrrr i sitll don't know what to do. kabadtrip ang life.kabadtrip talaga! just please do pray for me ALWAYS!

No comments: