Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, September 1, 2007

REAL ME, MY REAL LIFE!

I'm just a simple girl
Don't have much in life but have something others may not have---
My FRIENDS AND My FAMILY who keep supporting and loving me
They really do their JOB well.
Without them, i'll never be the strong and brave girl you know right now.
They really know how exactly to hold my hand.
They're great in memorizing how to wipe those pain and troubles away.
Being who I am never been a BIG DEAL but having me in your life is something to figure out.
I put a line in every situation to take a deep breathe. I do listen for i know it really help
But remember that i'm just a human entitle for MISTAKES.
I accept apology but let me remind you that things still depends.
I love my friends!
I love being who I am right now

I'm friendly as far as i'm concern
I value people who try to step in as i value others
I weigh things before i judge
Though sometimes i misjudge others but through my humble apology
I think i was able to make them understand my side
There're no GOODBYE for things only rotate
Maybe we're not in good terms at this point
But Later on,God find ways to meet our two different world.Simply analyze me, talk to me first, and then judge the real ME!

I can't be the person you like me to be
Some people may misinterpret my actions yet i don't intend to please anyone
God provides nice way to learn ones person identity
I can't please everyone but i'm very much willing to listen
Speaking of listening, i do improve my listening skills
I try to think what others opinion
Still I have the LAST word
I carry things and put things in position.

I'm not talented or a very creative one
I'm sensitive with regards to my surroundings
I'm choosy in terms of what is to do or not to
I value trust so much
I'm pretty contented how my life goes on
How empty I am is equal to how willing I am to fill the missing link.

I do believe love do drops down when GOD feels you're ready to try
When I felt that things are not okay, i entrust my heart to him
I value every step i take as a life's lesson to keep
I cry and smile like an ordinary one does
I just keep in mind that:
Life is hard when you make things HARD all you need to do is talk about the TRUTH and love as if everything is permanent"

I'll continue to view this complicated world
I'll make an improvement as others expect me to change
I don't like expecting but i'll try to be BEST of BOTH LAND

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.