Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

why i can't have my own choice

two years in college and about to to go to my third year stage, and to tell everyone honestly i'm not happy. i can't have my own choice. why? simply because i value my mom and dad's feeling. I know for the fact na he saw his dreams on me. yah i'm trap between my happiness and his happiness. well it's my only way to give back what they gave me. i dno't have any choice. haaai

I'm hoping to finish architecture smoothly enough to do what i really want to do despite the fact na my plans are already ruin. i love them thats why i have to give up my own happiness. i'm trying my best to exert more effort.

I have to get stronger than yesterday to be able to do my obligation as a daughter and sister and a friend to everyone. guys i love you so much.

No comments: