Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

today is the happiest day... it's god's answer in my prayer

early morning, while having our breakfast, to be honest i can't remember how the conversation came to the issue of allowing me to go abroad to study, my dad ask me "masaya ka pa ba sa course mo?" i respond so quickly with my head saying my answer 'NO'. my mom immediately protest but as my dad saying o cge punta ka na dun with my sister saying oo punta ka na dun. my mom can't protest anymore and said her 'o cge na nga bahala kayo.' hay salamat. God is really great. i hope my aunt respond so quickly and everything,hoping, will fall under my favor. i'm crossing my fingers.

No comments: