Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, August 9, 2008

:)

"To be a man, you ought to know your father, no matter how much you hate the idea or no matter how much you want to be different from him and to set that difference as if you hated him. My brothers wnet and go themselves married - to women who looked kind and all right - but everytime i'd talk with them, i could feel something missing which i could see in their eyes. For their eyes look like unfinished dreams that stayed a knowledge to me : it is not a woman who make you a man, there is more to it than all that" - tell me in the darkness by Julian Dacanay Jr.

-while having a lesson in my lit class, a paper was given to us. I read the paper and this quote caught my attention. Something pops up in my mind, yeah this quote is right: there're something more than anything in this world than seeing your self look like happy!

No comments: