Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

FINALLY!

at last, hahaha a busy life is really irritating!hahahha well, i hate making schedule,panira ng buhay! though everything did not succeed, GOD is good parin kasi he gave me my new apple of my eye - - - > "babble" hahaha ang landi!belat,walng kokontra!

GEORGE : answer back as soon as possible! i badly need to see you soon! next week friday ha! walang bawian! miss you na rin! mwuahmwuah!

BABY : i know di ka na nag oopen but please just for me open your account na! i know busy ka! answer my text na! i'll try to call you as soon as di na ako busy!

DESIGN NANAMAN!hahaha i really don't know how i survive college life for 3 years. imagine 3 years doing something i don't enjoy?(amazing)hahaha. nagpapagod ako for something that don't make me feel HAPPY waaatttaaah LIFE!

*pray harder for my happiness guys, i'm trying to do everything to make it possible. kahit mahirap pagsabayin ang mga bagay - bagay trinatry ko ang best ko. sa mga nakakaalam: alam ko naiintindihan niyo ung mga worries and fears ko. PLEASE pray HARDER for me! thanks guys for giving me enough strength to FIGHT! love ko kayo and super miss na rin! GIMMIK TAYO!(kelan free day niyo? ako mondays-sats ang pasok). text niyo ako kahit di ako magrereply basta trip niyong makipagkita i'll try my best to see you all!

THIS is LIFE! hmp!

No comments: