Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, February 1, 2009

5.5

CONGRATS TO ME!

i made it though there's a little bit change need but at least i'm one step forward. I don't know how to express how happy i am and the only thing i can say it "WHOOOO". It's a big relief on my part. Thank God for putting everything in front of me. Sana tuloy-tuloy na. btw, thanks to my parents, sister, lola, my aunt and tito ray for being part of this happiness and giving me solid support. super thank you sa inyong lahat. ang to my friends na alam ko never fail to pray salamat ng marami sa inyo. thanks for every single thing you give to make things so perfect. i love you guys. my big hugs for each of you. mwuahmwuah

No comments: