Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, February 7, 2009

nakakatuyo ng utak

hay... feeling ko drain na drain na ako. up to now wala pa rin akong course(ang hirap talaga ng part na ito). btw, thanks Kam for a wonderful congration tribute(http://kam022890.multiply.com/journal/item/23/am_PROUD_of_u_JAY?replies_read=1) you wrote from me, it was one of the sweetest words to know, thanks ulit. The best part is tapos na ang midterms but the bad part, i don't have the free cut for my lit class(tsktsk). Valentine's day is fast approaching yet plans are not as concrete as before, ang daming bawal gawin,haahha. I just realize that this valentine's day is not as lonely as before kahit pa wala pa rin pero parang feeling i am love(X10) more.hahhaha. i just feel bless kahit pa hindi madali ung mga pinaggagagawa ko ngayon i know sooner or later it will pay off. i love every single people who's constantly expressing how i'm important and being love by them. thanks guys! baby, please, magparamdam ka naman, i badly misses you SOBRAAAA! btw, last wednesday, we're like a millionaire. again happy birthday GEDZ. thanks sa libre though hindi ka namin kasama. the best part of WEDNESDAY is, the conversation na siguro isa sa mamimiss ko ng sobra-sobra. guys, you'r one of the few people na sobrang hindi ko kaya kung wala kayo. i owe you one part of me and i love each of you and i MEAN it. hai san na napunta ang blog na ito. i was just looking for course tapos san-san na napunta. btw, gusto kong magpasalamat sa ff people:

  • MOM AND DAD - thanks for being supportive. kaya ko, alam ko you believe in me kaya sobrang thankful ako sa trust na binibigay niyo saakin. i owe you my life. thanks sa lahat-lahat!
  • JOY - hi sis, ang aking business representative. thanks for convincing mom to accept my proposal. ikaw yung nag-open ng door and i thank you for giving me a chance to fulfill my dream. thank you so much!
  • BEBE and BABY - the most wonderful creature na ibinigay saakin ni GOD. we're not the sweetest BFF in the world but hey we honestly love each one through worst and obviously best. Salamat ng maraming-marami kundi sa mga good words of encouragement hindi siguro ako magiging confident sa sarili ko. thank you for the unconditional things you shared to me.
  • KAM - we might not talk most often as we wish and i honestly love the effort na mag catch up pag may time. thank you so much. you've gave me 100 pound extra confidence.hahaha i wish you all the best and see you SOON
  • TITA ARNI AND TITO RAYMOND - salamat sa lahat ng naitulong niyo. you'll be my family as well more than tita and tito but my mom and dad. thanks for embracing me and trusting me. salamat ng sobra - sobra. i can't put into words kung gaano ako sobrang thankful. i'll see you soon

this are just the people who became part of this journey, my journey and i thank god for giving each of you in my life.

No comments: